Simmesport, Louisiana
1.5
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

After corresponding with women internationally, one of them asked me what my long term intentions were.I messaged her that it was to have a Christian wife and partner that would help me save $1 million in the next 10 years so we could retire comfortably.

My account was disabled by the moderator who stated that I violated their policy! WTF?

I messaged them repeatedly and said maybe their English was poor because my messages were not in violation or inappropriate.

Meanwhile they allow Sugar Babies seeking Sugar Daddies; S&M ads, etc.I'm going to complain to the Better Business Bureau!

BeBest wrote the review because of poor customer service at AfroRomance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants AfroRomance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by AfroRomance and afroromance online dating for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with AfroRomance?

Comments

Hi,

I am the Customer Support Manager from AfroRomance and I am sorry that you have had an unpleasant experience on the site.

I would be more than happy to review your account and assist you with this misunderstanding.

You can contact our Customer Support 24/7 on the following link:

Customer Support can then connect me to you so we can resolve this issue.Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

to AfroRomance #1373623

Thank you for your response, even though it was many months past due.My issue at this point is your policy of demanding a copy of my passport and drivers license.

That is a red flag and potential customers should avoid a phishing site like AfroRomance.

In addition, by deleting my account and all of my communication with some people in Africa whom I did not exchange phone or email with, sent a bad message to them as well.

The decision to delete my account with no warning or recourse just wasted months of communication that I had with some nice people.Shame!

to BeBest #1373847

Hi,

As I am sure you aware from the time you spent on the site we do request this form of ID as we do have a lot of fake/scammer profiles created on the site.This request is a deterrent as they will not provide the ID as they are not who they say they are.

The other side of the coin, those that have their account disabled but are legitimate are quite happy to provide the ID knowing it is for their protection as much as anyone else's.

If at all possible can you please provide me with the Nickname you used on the site so I can review your account and see where the error was made.

I am aware you may not want to use the site again but I would like to look into this so I can correct any mistakes made by our Customer Support so it does not occur again in the future.

You can either respond to me here or us the contact link provided previously.Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States #1260722

its too many passport seekers on the site.

to Anonymous #1385401

My nickname was BeBest

to BeBest #1385445

Hi,

I am sorry but the Nickname you have provided is not registered in the site. Could you have another one perhaps, or if you can remember the email address you signed up with.

Kind Regards

Cindy

AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

to AfroRomance #1385916

Byronfairbyron@aol.com

to BeBest #1385943
AfroRomance Verified Representative

Thank you for providing your email address. I will take a look at your account and continue our correspondence via the site going forward.