I met an African American man.His profile is USDA3220.

According to him, he is a Nurse, he was in the Military and he works for the US government in Australia. When I contacted him, he was in the US because his father passed away. After 6 month of talking on the phone, he told he was coming back to Australia. He sent his itinerary.

But somehow, it wasn't something odd about the whole thing. When he got back I never heard from him again. it's been more than one month and nothing from him.

I don't know why he did what he did.I just can't understand these foolish games that some men play.

Reason of review: Scammer on the site.

Had an Experience with AfroRomance?

Comments

AfroRomance
AfroRomance Verified Representative

Hi,

I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and as I understand you are a little bit dubious of a member that you connected with.

Please contact our Customer Support Team here:

One of our team members will be more than happy to assist you and also will investigate further if the member in question is suspicious.

We work very hard at keeping fake/scammer profiles off the site, however we also require the assistance of our members if they are suspicious of an account. Look forward to hearing from you via our contact page. Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager