1.3
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

These guys locked my account because they said my IP Address was linked to several fraudulent accounts...which if you don't know...

you CAN'T control it comes from your internet provider…

So they had me go thru several steps to prove I was a real person. I did it and they reopened my account. So to get my "VIP" status back I had to pay another 19.95.

Then I find out from a friend that every woman I spoke with was sent an email telling them my account was a fraud.So not only did they ruin my reputation they won't give me a refund after I'd been back on only 2 hrs.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to "a refund and a message sent to every lady they sent that message to explaining that it was due to no fault of my own" as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with AfroRomance and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about afroromance account from AfroRomance was i need my money back , but reviewer liked i need my money back. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about AfroRomance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare AfroRomance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with AfroRomance?

Comments

AfroRomance
AfroRomance Verified Representative

Hi,

I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I as I understand you had an issue with your account.

Please let me assure you we do not email any members that you have been in contact with that your account was fraud.

We do not do that as we allow our members the opportunity to resolve any issue there may be.

However, for the protection of our members we need to take steps to make sure we keep the site scammer free as much as possible and at times this means legitimate members need to verify themselves due to inconsistencies on their account.

Please contact our team at the following link and they can review your account and provide you with a resolution.

https://www.afroromance.com/contact Kind Regards, Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

BeBest
Simmesport, Louisiana, United States #1237048

They seem to err on the side of abusing customers after they got paid!