I initially didn't have much luck with Afroromance. If anything, I thought some of the profiles were too good to be true... Plus, I never received much responses from the flirts and emails I sent. And when I received emails, they were from guys who I wasn't seeing myself having a future with. That however didn't make give up.

When K. sent me the first email, just like the other bunch of guys who emailed me, I didn't want to respond and I actually wasn't interested. I hadn't even bothered to look at his profile but for some reason something was nudging me to every time I logged on to Afroromance. Eventually, I decided to take a look at his photographs. K's smile showed me something I haven't seen in a very long time and I decided to respond to him.

After exchanging a few more emails on the site we exchanged phone numbers started talking every single night. He has a busy schedule but he always made time to text me even while he was working.

He lived in new York and I lived in Mississippi. We Skyped everyday and every chance we got. I finally met him face to face after he asked me to come to New York for a week and 4 days. He asked me to stay here with him. Now we have moved in together and so far our relationship is the best

He's a very special man who has blessed my life in so many ways in such a short time and I hope I can keep him forever. We are very hopeful since we have discussed the future, marriage and kids.

Miatta.

Had an Experience with AfroRomance?

Comments

AfroRomance
AfroRomance Verified Representative

Hi Miatta,

Thank you for your feedback and is great to see you didn't give up.This is proof to others that it doesn't happen overnight and you do need to have the patience to find "the one".

Online Dating is like finding a needle in a haystack and sometimes you just have to wade through a lot of profiles before you connect with someone that interests you.

We wish you both the best of luck in the future.

Cindy