2.3
Privacy and Data Security

I was talking to a member, msgemini16, for a while. lately she says she is having money problems and won't be able to chat with me because she can't pay her phone bill.

she says her mother is sick in phillipines and she has to pay her bills. she is divorced from an american man that she met on the site and paid for her to come to the united states. I hear from her from her only around the end of the month and little before hand. she implied i should help her.

made me uncomfortable i ended conversation.

when i changed the subject she stopped txting me. be careful of this website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Afroromance Profile.

Comments

I was talking to this guy name The Skinny1 all of sudden he closed his account. He claims it wasn't him

AfroRomance
to Bootycakei #1506426
AfroRomance Verified Representative

Hi,I am the Customer Support Manager from AfroRomance and as I understand you are concerned about a particular member.We encourage all our members to report anything they feel maybe suspicious and we will look into it and take the appropriate action for the safety of our members.Please contact us at the following link to provide us with any details you may be concerned about.https://www.afroromance.com/contactKind RegardsCindyAfroRomance Customer Support Manager

AfroRomance
AfroRomance Verified Representative

Hi,

I am the Customer Support Manager and I would like you to contact our Customer Support Team so we can investigate this member further and take the appropriate action required so she does not attempt to scam other members.

Please contact us on the following link:

Our team is available 24/7 to resolve this concern for you.

Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager