2.3
Privacy and Data Security

Lol where do I begin. I'll begin well I joined in 2014 and I thought it was an okay website.

Wrong! I met one guy who appeared to have a mental illness, then another guy who had 4 children with 4 different women, another one has been on the site for like 3 years and he's 50 he's either made a career of this site or married.

One guy claimed he was single looked 50 but claimed he was in his 30's. This site honestly has been a waste of my time I wish I can get a refund for the freaky shows.

Product or Service Mentioned: Afroromance Online Dating.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

SardonicCoyote

This is exactly what I have talked about in my review and recent experience of this site. So there are undesirables on there and of men who fib about their age.

Yet I as an irainan was discriminatd against because of a patriotic illustration with a customer service who insisted on what "their users look like".There are some men who look 50 but claim to be 30. I spent 20 minutes updating profile on an account that was ultimately terminated due to discriminatory policies, yet men are allowed to lie on their accounts and the medicated weirdos use this site. Besides the creepyish data mining like behavior of AfroRomance, I am glad not having to give out further info on an unreliable and questionable dating service. I will glady go to more established and popular services unlike this bad example of a site.

They have lost not only a customer but reputation due to their trigger fingers. What I try to avoid are the stalkers and weirdos on these type of sites but there seems to be plenty on AfroRomance. Its even ridiculous that they want to charge users to communicate.

Discrimatory and a rip off. A blessing in disguise to have account terminated by their bias staff.

AfroRomance
to SardonicCoyote #1495122
AfroRomance Verified Representative

Hi,I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry to hear that you have not had a pleasant experience on the site.I would be more than happy to review your account to see where the issue may be.Please contact me at the following link, you can attention it to myself, Cindy.https://www.afroromance.com/contactKind RegardsCindyAfroRomance Customer Support Manager

Welcome to the "real" world of dating sites. It's a "crap shoot".

You either keep trying or try meeting someone at the supermarket, etc. LOL!!

AfroRomance
AfroRomance Verified Representative

Hi,

My name is Cindy I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance. I am so sorry to hear you have not had the best experience on the site lately. I would be more than happy to take a look at your account and see what we can do for you.

Please contact me via the following link:

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager